You can reset your login password if you forget it or if you want to change it. If you are the Company Admin, you can reset your own password or initiate your user's password reset.
In this article:
Reset your forgotten password
- From the AppDirect login page, enter your email address then click Next.
- Click Forgot Password?
- Click Reset Password. You will receive an email with instructions to reset your password.
If you do not see the Reset Password email:
- Ensure that the email address you entered is correct
- Check your junk folder
Reset your password
- Click your username and picture, then click My Settings.
- Enter your old password.
- Enter your new password, then enter it again in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click Save Settings.
Reset another user's password (as a Company Admin)
- Click the Manage icon, then click Account.
- Click Users.
- Next to the user's name, click the gear icon, then click Reset Password.
- Enter the new password, then enter it again to confirm it.
- Click Reset.
- Share this temporary password with your user. When they go to log in, they will be prompted to set their own password.